Friday 1 January 2010

Christmas go-karting...

It's been a while since I've updated the blog, I guess things get busy over the Christmas period. Anyway, last week Leon and myself waved the BMC flag in a go-karting race in Birmingham. And guess what...WE WON! It was a very eventful race though (an hour long endurance) where black flags, crashes and a brief stoppage played their part in the final result. We qualified second on the grid, which included eleven teams of two drivers each. Leon even managed to get the second fastest lap of the race, and there were some very fine drivers indeed. It was a great way to spend an afternoon during the holidays, and a big thanks goes out to Jody Lees for arranging it all. Expect to see Leon and myself teaming up again soon...

Here's the first lap, I'm the driver in second place:



And here's the gold medal that we won:

No comments: