Sunday 23 August 2009

Some fan(tastic) mail...

Well, Leon's scintillating performance last weekend really had an impact. So much so that he received this email from a fan called Amanda, who was mightily impressed with Leon's ability. Thank you Amanda, it was a really lovely email that you sent, and I'm sure we'll see you back in the paddock some day soon.

And here is what she wrote:

'Hi Leon,
My names Amanda i was at Mallory Park yesterday to watch the Brian Birks Trophy Race in memory of my brother who died in 2007.
I would just like to say how impressed i was with you style of riding, you definitely have a gift.
I thought you stood out from the other competitors and i would like to thank you for making my day exciting and thrilling to be there, given the circumstances of why i was there you definitely lifted my spirits. You raced really well and congratulations on winning.
I came over and had my photo taken with you and your bike which
i have added to this e-mail along with some others i managed to get of you.
I would really like to see you race again and would be grateful if you would let me know when and where you are going to be.
Well done once again
Amanda x'

(Leon with Amanda.)


(A couple of great action shots from Amanda.)

No comments: